Trees are very useful to the environment, in more than one way. They not only provide fresh air and fruits but also help in maintaining an ecosystem balance. However, situations occur when these trees are required to be removed. For this, there are specific laws and regulations that need to be considered by tree cutting services but the question arises is whether it is actually good to get trees cut or not. Experts believe that a tree is good as long as it is alive and healthy without creating any mess but the moment it dies, it is of no use and should be removed at the earliest. Moreover; after cutting its wood can be used for some useful purpose. Reading this article, you will get a clear idea about the various pros and cons of indulging in Tree Cutting in Dublin.
Pros of Tree Cutting:
• Safety from Natural Disasters: If you have huge dead or diseased trees on your landscape; then you are under a serious threat of a natural calamity. Such trees can’t withstand high winds or storms and may fall upon your property creating a major disaster. So, the best advantage of tree cutting here is in getting safety from such uncalled disasters.
• Prevent Decay and Diseases: On the other hand, Tree Cutting in Dublin helps in preventing decay and diseases to spread from one infected tree to other nearby trees in a landscape. The first attempt should be to treat the infected tree, and if all measures fail, then cutting the tree is probably the only solution to choose.
• Commercial Uses of the Wood: You may benefit from tree cutting by using the wood for making furniture or selling it to someone who may use it for some commercial purpose.
Disadvantage of Tree Cutting:
• Environmental Impact: The first major con of indulging in Tree Cutting in Dublin is the environmental impact. You know that trees help in generating oxygen. This is not all, trees also help in purifying the air off its toxins and maintaining an eco-balance but cutting such healthy trees is a loss to the nature. In case, the tree is not dead; then cutting it can have an environmental impact.
• Shelter been Snatched Away: Another disadvantage of Tree Cutting in Dublin is that by doing so, you snatch a shelter from many birds and small animals. You never know how many birds have their nests on that tree and how many squirrels love playing on its branches. By cutting a tree, you are snatching away a shelter from such species who in fact, love the tree. This is not all; you also snatch away your own shelter from the hot summer sun rays by getting a tree cut from your lawn.
• Loss of Fruits: Lastly; cutting a tree means loss of fruits produced on it. You may not be using the fruits yourself but somehow some creatures or other human beings might be using them to fill their tummy or earn money. For more information visit Our Website